Marshall Ellis Dance School has launched a new CLUB MiniME Program for young children, with the goal of inspiring a love of performing arts in the early years.
Registration is now open for CLUB MiniME Program. The weekday program offers classes for 3-5 & 6-9 years of age. CLUB MiniME offers classes hosted by local dance professionals in a fun atmosphere, with the goal of inspiring a love of the arts in young children with a performance at the end of every session.
Each class is $200/Class per Session. Costume and Performance Fee will apply.
- Session 1: January 4, 2020 - March 6, 2020
- Session 2: March 14, 2020 - May 22, 2020
- Session 3: May 30, 2020 - July 25, 2020
- Session 4: August 1, 2020 - October 23, 2020
- Session 5: October 31, 2020 - December 19, 2020
Each class must have a minimum of 5 students.
Registration will close December 19, 2019
Registration now open for Session 1:
CLUB MiniME Ages 6-9
Thursday 4:30pm-5:30pm - Jazz
Thursday 5:30pm-6:30pm - Ballet